I have these unpredictable, periodic bursts of interest in photography.
I’m particularly fond of strange and minimalist aesthetics in general. It’s a point of view I found helpful when it comes to capturing objects, locations and people in those elusive moments when they briefly reveal their – for lack of a better term – “transcendent essence” that goes mostly unnoticed in the daily grind.
That said, I enjoy plain old “family album” photography just as much – as long as it’s colorful and / or interesting, I’m in. 🙂
This page will feature a continually updated list of various galleries:
- A collection of abstract, surreal, industrial, and minimalist stuff
- 2017 – Family vacation in the United Kingdom
- 2016 – Gamblit Booth, Global Gaming Expo
- 2016 – San Juan & St.John family vacation
- 2015 – Gamblit Booth, Global Gaming Expo
- 2015 – Visit to the Playboy Mansion
- 2015 – California coast family trip
- 2014 – East Coast family trip
- 2013 – Kauai vacation
- 2013 – Research trip to Graceland
…stay tuned for more.