That’s right folks – after a development cycle that feels like a cosmological aeon, and an overall effort that puts the moon-landing to shame, our next generation single-player gaming system – called the TriStation – is finally making its debut in multiple Las Vegas locations!
This event follows the path paved by the launch of our Model G multiplayer interactive table earlier this year. The two platforms in many regards are very different from one another, so we anticipate that a lot of learning, discovery and iteration will take place, just like it did with the Model G.
The system is initially launching with 6 games, 4 of these were designed / developed internally by our Game Studio team, and 2 are results of publishing partnerships:
- Lucky Words™ – A Gamblit-developed word game where players use their wordsmith skills to chain letters, form words and win in quick 30 second rounds.
- Match 3volution™ – A Gamblit original where puzzle game lovers can put their skills to work by evolving adorable creatures in this dynamic match-three adventure.
- Smoothie Blast™ – A wildly fun Gamblit match-three title where players swipe fruit to make the best smoothies on The Strip.
- Slice of Cake™ – A Gamblit-developed fast and furious slashing game where users slice ingredients to bake the ultimate cake.
- Into the Dead – Developed by PikPok, this fast-paced zombie shooter is a gamer’s dream come true. The original game claims over 72 million downloads on mobile.
- Catapult King – Developed by Wicked Witch, this worldwide hit with more than 35 million downloads comes to casinos. It’s a highly engaging physics game where consumers launch shots and topple knights to come out on top.
The units are deployed as part of Nevada’s NIB (New Innovation Beta) field-trial program. Once the trial concludes more titles are planned to be added to the content roster, including:
- Deal or No Deal Poker
- High Orbit
- Playboy Pinball
- Cut the Rope
- Jetpack Joyride
- Doodle Jump
- Road Redemption
- …and more
Check out the launch announcement trailer: