That’s right folks – after a development cycle that feels like a cosmological aeon, and an overall effort that puts the moon-landing to shame, our next generation single-player gaming system – called the TriStation – is finally making its debut in multiple Las Vegas locations!
This event follows the path paved by the launch of our Model G multiplayer interactive table earlier this year. The two platforms in many regards are very different from one another, so we anticipate that a lot of learning, discovery and iteration will take place, just like it did with the Model G.
The system is initially launching with 6 games, 4 of these were designed / developed internally by our Game Studio team, and 2 are results of publishing partnerships:
- Lucky Words™ – A Gamblit-developed word game where players use their wordsmith skills to chain letters, form words and win in quick 30 second rounds.
- Match 3volution™ – A Gamblit original where puzzle game lovers can put their skills to work by evolving adorable creatures in this dynamic match-three adventure.
- Smoothie Blast™ – A wildly fun Gamblit match-three title where players swipe fruit to make the best smoothies on The Strip.
- Slice of Cake™ – A Gamblit-developed fast and furious slashing game where users slice ingredients to bake the ultimate cake.
- Into the Dead – Developed by PikPok, this fast-paced zombie shooter is a gamer’s dream come true. The original game claims over 72 million downloads on mobile.
- Catapult King – Developed by Wicked Witch, this worldwide hit with more than 35 million downloads comes to casinos. It’s a highly engaging physics game where consumers launch shots and topple knights to come out on top.
The units are deployed as part of Nevada’s NIB (New Innovation Beta) field-trial program. Once the trial concludes more titles are planned to be added to the content roster, including:
- Deal or No Deal Poker
- High Orbit
- Playboy Pinball
- Cut the Rope
- Jetpack Joyride
- Doodle Jump
- Road Redemption
- …and more
The TriStation can be found at The Venetian, Planet Hollywood and the MGM Grand. Additional units will be deployed to Caesar’s Palace, Paris and The LINQ shortly.
Check out the launch announcement trailer: